Wednesday, September 02, 2009

DURRR, Girlcore + Kill Em All


Mondays aren't the same without DURRR. Although Tuesdays are less headache-y, it must be said. But it's back this Friday, teaming up with Kill Em All and Girlcore for a night of fun fun fun.

"I can't wait for DURRR at Fabric on Friday," Chandra from Durrr told me, "because I love putting on bands who catch my ear like In Flagranti and Kindness. I got the first Kindness 7" last week and it sounds amazing, I can't wait to see them live!"

Friday 4 September
Fabric, 10pm - 6am

ROOM ONE:
KILL 'EM ALL...
Popof, Aeroplane, Riton, Filthy Dukes, O.Children (LIVE), Stopmakingme

ROOM TWO:
HOSTED BY DURRR...
In Flagranti (LIVE), Kindness (LIVE), Rory Phillips, The Lovely Jonjo, Todd Hart

ROOM THREE:
HOSTED BY GIRLCORE...
Cooly G, Isa GT, Naomi//, Bisoux Bisoux

More info here

No comments: